Death Note X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note X

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

U.S.S. Virtue

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lain
Contractor
Lain

U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 pm

"Hm. All right, all guns prepare to fire on his ship." Blair says while putting her cap back on.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:16 pm

August ran and grabbed his rifle but when finally out of sight, grabbed his laptop and went to his quarters, looked up the names of the men from the other ship by hacking that ship's mainframe in filled page after page of the death note, all of them were to die by gunfire, heart attacks, and sickness. He climbed to the tower. He looked through the scope to watch the events. He then counted the time and after 40 seconds, everyone from the othership died.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnotex.darkbb.com
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Sighing, Blair called for August.
Back to top Go down
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:29 pm

"This is where those people went to, but... I don't see them." Minaru looked around. For some reason she had a bad feeling about the military ship, probably because she was TRESPASSING on a MILITARY SHIP. "What were they saying to Beyond? I couldn't get it at all..."

The sudden (to Minaru, at least) outburst of gunfire sent her sprawling beneath the deck of the ship in search of cover. She was lost in the soldiers, and with each shot fired she let out a barely audible "eeep!". I should have stayed with Beyond! Even though it was completley illogical she felt the urge to cry out, "Beyond, help me!" She remembered that she had a phone and (thanks to his sneakiness) his phone number, but she wouldn't be able to hear her and vice versa with the noise.

Last edited by Minaru on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:31 pm

"Hm? Hey, you!" She called to the young woman she met the day before.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:33 pm

August jumped down from the thirty foot tower and landed on his feet. "Im here Blair." He saluted and noticed the young girl. "We are already at sea... we have to let her stay."
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 pm

"Oh, I know. I was just going to have her come up here." She said to August. "By the way...want to tell me why YOU have the Death Note in the right arm?"
Back to top Go down
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:35 pm

"S-stay?" Minaru squeaked. "But... everyone is..." She shook her head. "I have to go back and talk to Beyond!" She didn't even hear the other officer's words.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:39 pm

"It isnt the death note." He cleaverly handed her a black file. It wasnt the death note in his arm. The file had the details of the man they were monitoring closely: Beyond Birthday.
Back to top Go down
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:42 pm

Minaru squeaked and did what she did best; quieted down to the point of invisibility, like she wasn't even there. She moved to a corner and flipped open her phone, then punched in Beyond's number. Please be able to answer!
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:45 pm

By mere coincidence, Blair was by this point on her Codec radio to her fleet's Admiral. But instead, she intercepted Minaru's phone signal and got the number she was trying to contact. "What the.."

(OOC: Minaru, MGSB isn't entirely stealth and killing. If you want, your character could be a computer analyst working for Blair or August as an informant. ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:46 pm

(OOC: Actually she's just a normal girl...)
Back to top Go down
Judas
Shinigami
Judas

Location : Welcome to the Soldier Side, where there's no one here but me.

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Iscariot appeared in August's quarters. He slumped into the corner of the room, appearing like a pile of dead flesh. Iscariot planned on waiting for the wielder of his Death Note in peace.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:06 pm

August walked into his quarters and saw the figure. He stepped back quickly in suprise. "Wh-What the heck are you!?" He shouted and aimed his pistol at the Shinigami.

Last edited by Skeithrunner on Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:17 pm

"So, this is a Shinigami, huh?" Blair said while walking into August's quarters. The relic around her neck not only made her immune to unnatural death, namely death via Shinigami or Death Note, but also gives her limited effects of "Shinigami Eyes" and could see Shinigami themselves.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:20 pm

(Blair, I stretched the rules allowing your Anti-Death note pendant, you cannot know who has the Death Note or see shinigami.)
Back to top Go down
Judas
Shinigami
Judas

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Iscariot slowly rose and took on terrible posture; his neck was bent forward greatly, his jaw dangled on its very hinges. Raising his head slightly, Iscariot faced August. "The Gospel of Death, the Book of Judgment, you must have it..." Iscariot said in a deep, guttural voice. He reached out his hand towards August and moaned, "Show it to me... the Death Note."
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:46 pm

August showed a smile that he had not had in years, Judas knew it well. The smile of evil, the smile of a jew killer, the smile of a Nazi. He shot the desk next to him revealing a secret compartment and the Death Note flew into his hands.
Back to top Go down
Judas
Shinigami
Judas

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:53 pm

"That look... you are..." Iscariot moaned, but did not finish those thoughts. Instead, his attention turned to the Death Note in August's hands. "So it is you who has the Gospel..." Iscariot declared in his low voice, "I am the shinigami Iscariot. I will take your hand and leads you into Hell itself. You shall not know peace. You shall not know compassion. The rest of your days with that book will be filled with the most unimaginable pain possible. You will not know the embrace of Heaven or Hell, rather you will take my crown and know suffering for the rest of eternity." Iscariot explained. "But, for a man with such a grin, you must know that life all too well."
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:01 pm

August nodded. He reached out his hand and shook Judas's hand. "The name is August Hart."
Back to top Go down
Judas
Shinigami
Judas

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Iscariot reached his bare skeletal hand forward with a limp. He clenched August's hand tightly and returned the handshake. "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7." Iscariot mumbled, his voice sounded like gargling acid. "I welcome you, Mr. Hart," Iscariot proclaimed in his deep voice, "I welcome you to your new existence."
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:11 pm

August smiled. He nodded and then opened his mouth. "The eyes, perhaps we can make an arangement, instead of half my life is there anything I can trade for those eyes of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Judas
Shinigami
Judas

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:28 pm

With a low guttural moan, Iscariot replied, "There is one way that you can." Releasing August's hand, Iscariot floated back slightly and barely held himself up in midair. "In order to keep your lifespan at its full length, you must sacrifice what matters most to your kind: your pride." Iscariot made a gargling sound; a sick excuse for a chuckle. "You will die a death that you will never have imagined. The King's men will cast their vengeance upon you. And after such a death, you will be forced to take my crown as shinigami and suffer for a human until he dies. Can you accept such an offer knowing your fate?"
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:33 pm

August smirked. He laughed abit. "Yes, we have a deal."
Back to top Go down
Judas
Shinigami
Judas

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Iscariot's gargling grew louder and more grotesque. "Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. John 16:24." He reached into his cloak and pulled out an ancient skull covered in dried blood. In the skull were two wide, crimson eyes. Holding the skull outward to show August, Iscariot said in his low voice, "Take a good look... these will be your new eyes..." Iscariot reached his other hand out and plucked the eyes directly out of the skull. Holding them separate from each other, Iscariot slowly hovered towards August with his arms reached outward. "and you will know true pain, oh dark prince." Iscariot muttered as he thrust the eyes into August's, causing their chaotic fusion. Only August knows what sort of agony he felt.

After August received the eyes, Iscariot hovered over him and whispered in his ear, "Do not gaze at wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup, when it goes down smoothly. In the end it bites like a snake, and poisons like a viper. Your eyes will see strange sights and your mind imagine confusing things. Proverbs 23: 31-33"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.S.S. Virtue   U.S.S. Virtue - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

U.S.S. Virtue
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note X :: Role Play :: Role Play :: Role Play (Human Realm)-
Jump to: