Death Note X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note X

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirai

AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL Empty
PostSubject: AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL   AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:46 am

This. Is. Win.

Back to top Go down
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL   AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:51 am

Doh God.. Someone *coughcough* was seriously bored to have screwed APH up this badly xD...

Not like it was me or anything.. >.>
Back to top Go down
Shugoku aru yo!

Shugoku aru yo!

PostSubject: Re: AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL   AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:16 pm

the voice didn't exactly sound familiar... XD but... um... wow.
lemme get my history book and find that piece APH was portraying...
*looking for it.... let's see.... Japan.... rapes China... Pearl Harbor... the Blatic states are in parentheses... aha!*

"On June 5, the Germans launched another offensive into southern France. Five days later, Benito Mussolini, believing that the war was over, and eager to grab some of the spoils, declared war on France and invaded from the south. Dazed by the speed of the German offensive, the French were never able to mount an adequate resistance and surrendered on June 22.... Germany was now in control of western and central Europe, but Britain still had not been defeated....
(Suez Canal crisis, blah blah blah)
"... His initial plan was to let the Italians, whose role was to secure the Balkan and Mediterranean flanks, defeat the British in North Africa," (yeah right *giggles*) "but this strategy failed when the British routed the Italian army. Although Hitler then sent German troops to the North African theater of war, his primary concern lay elsewhere." (*Italy face* Germany! Germany! I'm in North Africa but I can't tie my shoelaces! Oh but England is here too! Help me! Help me!)
Back to top Go down
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL   AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:04 pm

lol that's win. And Crack. JUST LIKE FRIDAY, HUH?!? WASN'T IT?!?

My sides still hurt from when we were in the closet. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard before.

.. That was Crack.
Back to top Go down
Shugoku aru yo!

Shugoku aru yo!

PostSubject: Re: AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL   AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Kirai wrote:
lol that's win. And Crack. JUST LIKE FRIDAY, HUH?!? WASN'T IT?!?

My sides still hurt from when we were in the closet. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard before.

.. That was Crack.
oh... right... XD
Germany leaves, and suddenly everyone wants in Russia's bed... is that how it is? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL   AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

AH MEH GAH I -had- to put this here xD LOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note X :: Visual Entertainment-
Jump to: