Death Note X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note X

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L.A. High School

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeithrunner
Admin

L.A. High School Empty
PostSubject: L.A. High School   L.A. High School EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:03 pm

A (so far nameless) large High School for aspiring smart students. It is fairly large
Current Students:
Back to top Go down
https://deathnotex.darkbb.com
Kirai

L.A. High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. High School   L.A. High School EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Kirai Weildyre drummed her fingers mindlessly on the FRENCH 3 textbook on the small, beat-up desk in her classroom.
Come on.. thirty seconds...
She brushed the silvery-white bangs from her steel-blue eyes, peering at the clock, urging it to go faster.
Ten.. nine...
"Weildyre. Answer the problem on the board, please."
She blinked, standing up akwardly. Her curly hair bounced as she walked to the black-board. Kirai bit her lip as she reached for the chalk but as the bell rang, she breathed a heavy sigh of relief. School was done. -This- school anyways.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

L.A. High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. High School   L.A. High School EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:57 pm

(OOC: Please make a character Sheet, thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

L.A. High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. High School   L.A. High School EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:46 pm

[OOC: Sorry, I'll be making Ki's entrance here. instead of Tokyo.]

A new boy was seen in the hallway, miserably watching all of the students pass by him. By "miserable", what's meant is that his orchid-reddish eyes were half-closed from his illness. The doctors misdiagnosed his sickness as non-infectious. Boy, were they wrong. One scratch or bite from this boy, and the one being inflicted would also be infected. But what was there he could do about it? There was no cure, no vaccine for it. All that could be done was be cautious. At an instant, his sight catches onto the form of a beautiful female student, whom he'd learn to be named "Kirai Weildyre". Something about her was curious to him, and so he moved to follow her.

". . . ."
Back to top Go down
Kirai

L.A. High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. High School   L.A. High School EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:59 pm

As Kirai walked quietly to her locker, her mental radar picked up on someone who was following her. She tried to be casual and simply glance over her shoulder. She blinked as she spotted an odd-looking boy out of the corner of her eye.
Odd. i don't quite remember his face, but his aura.. seems..
She shrugged it off, unlocking her lock and pulling out her sketch book she had started not a day before. She smiles inwardly down at it's smooth black cover. It was the only black thing she seemed to own. Replacing it's spot with the FRENCH 3 text book, she closed her locker and locked it. The odd boy was still there, peering at her from the corner across the busy hall. She looked at him, smiled kindly, waving and acknowledging that he was there and that she had noticed.
I wonder if he.. knows me somehow...?
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

L.A. High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. High School   L.A. High School EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:41 pm

August landed and stepped out of the helicopter and placed his aviator sunglasses on and looked for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Kirai

L.A. High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. High School   L.A. High School EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Kirai looked around, seeming to have forgotten something. She glanced back at the odd boy, smiled again, then rushed outside. She blinked as she skidded to a stop in front of a large man with pale skin.
"Ah.. S-sorry, sir.." her slight German accent accentuated because of her nervousness.
She bowed, noting his black boots.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

L.A. High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. High School   L.A. High School EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:15 pm

He smiled slightly. "Your accent, you're from Germany aren't you?" He gave her a smirk and stared at her with his ruby red eyes. "My name is August Hart, im a Naval Commander and have been contacted by someone to check out a small problem. I'm headed to the subway." He smiled abit. "Where are you headed?" His eyes then scrolled to look at her white hair. "Hnnnn? Your hair....is that your natural hair color?" He tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

L.A. High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. High School   L.A. High School EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:53 pm

(Kirai says for me to post for her, im on the phone w/ her so orange=her white=me^.^)
She smiles looking up at him and blinks as he takes of his sunglasses. "I think it's my natural hair color." She looks up at his eyes and blinks again. "Are...you wearing...contacts? Because your eyes...they're...red." She smiles. "A very pretty red though." She pauses for a short moment. "The Subway you said? I'm headed there too, I need to finish packing, and yes I am from Germany...My father was German."
August's eyes grew large. "Y-you can see the color?" He looked around. "And thank you for the compliment, and how could you be recently German and stop being German?" August walked with her to the subway.
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

L.A. High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. High School   L.A. High School EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 am

(OOC: My apologies for the numerous name changes. >.<; )

The young male simply watched the event unfold, all the while slowly looking down with one hand on his chest, as if feeling something bad inside. "No..not now.." is all he manages to force out before bending forward and coughing maniacally towards the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L.A. High School Empty
PostSubject: Re: L.A. High School   L.A. High School Empty

Back to top Go down

L.A. High School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note X :: Role Play :: Role Play :: Role Play (Human Realm)-
Jump to: