Death Note X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note X

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

L.A. Apartment Complex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirai

L.A. Apartment Complex Empty
PostSubject: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:16 pm

((Kirai lives here, along with a few other creepy figures. In some ways, she's glad she's moving..))
Back to top Go down
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:20 pm

Kirai, slowly walked forwards towards the building's entrance lobby. She shuddered as she passed a few "hungry" looking men who eyed her from head to toe, snickering as she scowled at their blatent desires. She blinked as her cell phone rang. Kirai answered it, not recognizing the number.
"Er.. Hello?"

Last edited by Kirai on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:26 pm

(Actually i'm in tokyo. I could be on the phone with you though.)
Back to top Go down
https://deathnotex.darkbb.com
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:05 pm

(Ah. Then shall I revise it?)
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:17 pm

(yes)
Back to top Go down
https://deathnotex.darkbb.com
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:19 am

((There. Revised it. 8| ))
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:04 pm

The young, ordinarily-dressed form of a girl named Lain happened to be passing the figure of another female, one whom was answering a phone call. Unlike the girl, however, she paid no mind to any of the blatent, ulterior desires of the perverted men eyeing her figure. She did, however, catch sight of one of the men trying to follow her. Although knowing what he wanted, she pretended to ignore him and walked towards her room. ". . ."
Back to top Go down
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Kirai smiled at the other girl, waving, even though she couldn't remember her name. She sighed then unlocked her room. Walking inside, she set her bag on the floor, and blinked. Almost dropping her phone, which was tucked safely under her chin she remained silent as she eyed the strange, fox-like human-creature standing before her.

"Mr. Hart? You there, sir? I'd like to ask a favor.. If you wouldn't mind, that is."

Never taking her eyes from the creature, she walked into the kitchen and reached for a bottled water. The creature, slowly but surely, walked towards her. It had no face Kirai could recognize, in fact, the thing hadn't a face at all. That unerved her slightly, but she still couldn't help but be drawn to the thing. Until it spoke.

"Well hello, pawn. Well, I realize that's not your name, but I shall call you that until you properly introduce yourself." The thing chuckled softly, but frighteningly. "Then again.. it's not like I need you to introduce yourself. I already know your name." It's face sudeenly appeared, surprising Kirai.

"It" was actually a "he" and "he" was quite handsome.. if you got past the wolf-like features snarled upwards into what seemed like a permanent sneer. Kirai gulped, but said nothing, still listening intently to the phone tucked beneath her chin.
Back to top Go down
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:45 pm

(( August wanted me to post for him since he can't use the internets 8I ))

August spoke into the phone suddenly. "Ms. Kirai, are you alright? I hear a voice. Is someone bothering you?"

Kirai shook her head, even though he couldn't see. "N-no.. Well, there is someone here.. He's.. a bit funny though." She tilted her head, frowning at the creature. It grinned at her, showing sharpened, fang-like teeth. She shuddered.

"Do you know him? Does he look familiar?" August paused for a moment. "..Funny how?"

She shrugged. "No.. I don't think I know him.. Don't think I've ever seen him before.. And funny like.." She paused then reached out to touch the creature. "..Like.. He didn't have a face a moment ago. And he's.. He looks like an anthro bishie. A wolf one." Her tone of voice hinted that he was quite handsome, though a bit scary and she surprisingly wasn't scared.

"... Shinigami..." He whispered into the phone. There was a silence. "Did you touch a book recently? Like.. a notebook?" He sounded truely intreagued.
Back to top Go down
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Shemaru snickered. "Who're ya talking to, missy? You should be packing. Tokyo Institute, right? Hurry along now." It sneered at her, condescendingly and with strikingly evergreen fox-like eyes.

Kirai frowned and stuck her tongue out at the creature. "I don't know what you are, sir, but please. Mind your own business." She nodded curtly then, began to pack.

"Ms. Kirai! Are you still there? It is of utmost importance that you tell me what's going on. Did you, or did you not, pick up a notebook recently?" He sounded almost frantic, yet his voice remained strangely calm.

Kirai blinked into the phone. "I.. Y-yes.. I think.. I picked up th--" She paused, recalling her logic from the subway train. She glanced over her shoulder and found the creature standing in the doorway, watching her with interest. It.. had the same voice as the one on the train. Right after she picked up the red notebook.

"What? Picked up what?!" August now sounded very interested and was almost yelling into the phone. "Please, tell me!"

Kirai flinched, falling silent. "I.. Um.. "

August fell silent as well. He cleared his throat. "Er.. S-sorry. I don't mean to yell, or.. frighten you. But.. Please.. Tell me what you were going to say.."
Back to top Go down
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Kirai sucked in a breath, took one final look at the creature before her and nodded. "I.. picked up a.. small notebook on the subway. It.. " She paused. "Why are you so.. interested in it, Mr. Hart..?"

A sort of chuckling is heard from the phone. "Because. That notebook of yours. It's.. special. "

Kirai suddenly grew red in the cheeks, anger flooding her face. "This book is not special in any way, shape or form, Mr. Hart! It.. It's evil! I can.. I can sense it." She closed her eyes, calming herself and taking in another big breath. She had just given hint to her ability. Her secret. She cursed under her breath.

Another chuckle. "If I remember correctly, you heard a voice of sorts on the subway. Right?"

KIrai looked at the phone, then back at her suitcase. She put the last of her clothes inside of it and closed the lid. "Yeah, but.. Wait. What? How did you know.. about the.. voice?"

August smiled to himself and it was evident in his voice. "Because, miss. I touched that book of yours. I can hear him too." He chuckled and continued. "I, myself have a book exactly like yours. Mine is black, remember? You.. asked about it. I'm not going to press why or how you knew about it, but I will say this. It is indeed a bad book. But. It is very. Very. Special." He ended with a patting sound in the background, like he was patting the book mentioned earlier.

"But it's.. red. Like.. Your eyes. Scarlet. Like blood." She nodded, her tone of voice in the matter-of-fact voice from before.

August grew silent altogether. "My.. My eyes? You.. really saw.. the real color?" A ruffling sound, like he was shaking his head. An unfamiliar voice is heard in the background.

"She saw them? Wow. That kid might be a problem. Maybe that's why Shemaru took an interest when she picked it up.. August. She's psychic."

"What?! No.. She can't be a.. She's only a child!"

Kirai wondered if they realized that she could hear both of them, no matter how quiet they tried to be. Which.. wasn't working very well.

Judas sneered. "Well, she is. Huh. A child. Psychic. Strange.. Then again, she also has a Death Note. Who knows what kind of power that combination could produce..?

August merely snickered. "All too true. I mean, who knows indeed? I could never have guessed that I would find my own Note in a pile of Arabian ashes.." Another chuckle from the two.

Kirai cleared her throat. "Erm.. You realize that I'm still here. I can.. hear you.. Both of you.." She rubbed the back of her head, then shrugged.

Silence. For what seemed like an hour, he finally cleared his throat. "..Yes.. Well." A pause. "New topic. I'd like to.. test your Note. If that's alright. You.. remember those men who suddenly killed each other on the subway? And.. the boy.. I shot. They were also experiments."

Kirai blinked. The.. men. "Ugh.. Those men.. were.. despicable." She nodded curtly to herself. But.. That boy.. He was.. innocent. She knew he was. Psychic, remember? "But.. that boy. Why the boy?" Her tone of voice remained calm, though her mind was working fantastically, going over everything she had seen on the subway. His name had been.. Oh dear. She forgot. Damn.. What was his name..? I know I heard it in his mind somewhere... She shook her head in frustration. Kirai got up and carried her suitcase over to the front door, sliding past Shemaru, smiling up at him as she went. "... Ki. Ki Delacroix.." She said out loud. Immediately, she covered her mouth, dropping her suitcase. " Oops.. Didn't mean to drop that.." She muttered into the phone, trying not to draw attention to the name she had just mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:37 pm

A knock on the door of the girl is heard. On the otherside, there were men in civilian clothing, but having a dark, creepy smug look on their faces. The faces of definite rapists. However, much to their oblivion, the girl from before, named Lain Coen, was sneaking up on them with a pair of long-bladed garden shears. It was the perfect moment, since the hallway was dark, and everyone else was in bed. The legend of the Scissorman, which came from Romsdalen, Norway, was true. In fact, this girl is the Scissorman. In not but an instant, the two crossed blades impacted right into a man's neck with enough force to completely decapitate him. But it didn't end there.

After killing the first of the men, Lain turned and impaled another through the esophagus. But while she focused on this one, the last man turned tail in an effort to flee. But distance wasn't a factor to watch out for in the Scissorman's case. Spotting a hidden butterfly knife on one of the corpses, she undid the case and slid it out, only to expertly twirl and swing the blade out. Positioning her hand, she arched her arm forward, letting loose the blade in a powerful sling. And this shot was damn near perfect, as the blade both stabbed, impaled, and dislocated the man's spine.

As silent as before, Lain started to pull two of the corpses into her own room, then did the same with the third, unaware of whether she was being watched or not. ". . ."
Back to top Go down
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:10 pm

Shemaru the Shinigami had seen the whole thing. He applauded the gifted girl's strange and scary talent, even though no one (save Kirai) could hear him. He sprouted white wings and floated over to her apartment as she was closing the door. He watched silently and intently, hiding his face beneath the layer of skin as before. Shemaru was not worried in the least that the strange girl would find him or see him since she had not touched the notebook. And even if she did, she couldn't kill a Shinigami as easily as she had the three men. He snickered to himself. This girl was almost as interesting as Kirai.
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:16 am

Silently, the mass murderer took another blade, this being the bone saw used by most medical professionals to amputate limbs, then started to cut off each man's bodies into segments, and put each segment on a sheet, which would then be put into boxes. She did this until every part was now in a black box. Only a professional killer would know what to do next. This being to either hide the boxes or dispose of them stealthily. But hey? Why choose one when both can be done? In her apartment room, there was a fireplace since her apartment was on the highest floor. After putting wood and then flammable oil in the said crevice, Lain lit a match and tossed it into the soaked pile of wood, immediately igniting a fire.

A few seconds after watching the fire grow within the fireplace, the young girl then took each box and placed it inside the scorching flames, slowly disposing the boxes via incineration/cremation. Nearly an hour later, she put the fire out after all the boxes were successfully, and completely, cremated to ashes. Once the fire was extinguished, she collected the ashen remains of the boxes and dumped them into a bag, which she then slides down the apartment complex's garbage chute. The only goal left now for the time being was to clean her murder weapons. ". . ."
Back to top Go down
Kirai

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:10 pm

Moments later, Kirai headed out the building, suitcase in tow. Shemaru followed.

"So, where are we goin' little lady?" he asked.

".... The airport. I'm heading to Tokyo University today."

Shemaru nodded. "College, eh? Aren't you a little young?"

". . . ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L.A. Apartment Complex   L.A. Apartment Complex Empty

Back to top Go down

L.A. Apartment Complex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note X :: Role Play :: Role Play :: Role Play (Human Realm)-