Death Note X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note X

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How obsessed are you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shugoku aru yo!

Shugoku aru yo!

How obsessed are you? Empty
PostSubject: How obsessed are you?   How obsessed are you? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:41 pm

how much has a specific anime taken over your life?
just yesterday, we had fish for dinner and when I looked at my piece of salmon, I thought of Japan and I started smiling like an idiot. I don't know why XD
Back to top Go down
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: How obsessed are you?   How obsessed are you? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:42 pm

I don't think the meter reads as high as my obsession is. It breaks.
Back to top Go down
Shugoku aru yo!

Shugoku aru yo!

PostSubject: Re: How obsessed are you?   How obsessed are you? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:46 pm

I have declared myself so obsessed that Prussia will respawn out of my sheer force of will in 6th period (my AP Euro class)

... I even rewrote "PRUSSIA" on the world map... RIIIIGht in between Germany and Poland
Back to top Go down
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: How obsessed are you?   How obsessed are you? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:48 pm

**** Yes! Because he's AWESOME!
(and easy to use as a rapist in fanfictions lol- there goes my morbid mind again...)
Back to top Go down
Shugoku aru yo!

Shugoku aru yo!

PostSubject: Re: How obsessed are you?   How obsessed are you? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:02 pm

*facepalm*
yeah... I watched this nine minute prussia video and squeed the whole time even though it was all in Japanese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Od2FepoVA
Back to top Go down
Judas
Shinigami
Judas

Location : Welcome to the Soldier Side, where there's no one here but me.

PostSubject: Re: How obsessed are you?   How obsessed are you? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:56 pm

I try coming up with cool attacks and amazing names for them, with little success.

I also believe that fighting with your fists is far better than any other method of combat, even guns.

I daydream during classes and draw furry versions of anime characters, Smash Brothers characters, and myself.

My hair just "foomps" to my left. Always. I don't know what that has to do with anime, but I'm blaming it nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Shugoku aru yo!

Shugoku aru yo!

PostSubject: Re: How obsessed are you?   How obsessed are you? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:12 pm

simply stated, my throat hurts from squeeing. I was surprised my mother in the other room didn't comment, when three of us were upstairs on youtube, squealing with a squee that transcends... sound XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How obsessed are you?   How obsessed are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

How obsessed are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note X :: Visual Entertainment-
Jump to: