Death Note X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note X

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" Empty
PostSubject: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:32 pm

Alkatraz was reopened after the crime rate of the world increased. It holds all of the world's worst and lowest criminals, all in one convenient location that is set to explode once all the guards are a safe distance away should they become too rowdy. Beyond Birthday, the infamous LA killer, is kept there as well. Tourists coming from San Francisco are simply told that the boats are down.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Beyond crawled to his bed and ate his strawberry jam. He wore a black long sleave shirt and baggy jeans without shoes. He desired company.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnotex.darkbb.com
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Minaru smiled at one of the guards nicely and held up a badge. "I'm a reporter! Can I go see the prisoners?" The guard, simply not inclined to refuse such a cute high school girl, agreed on the conditions that two guards (fully armed, no less) accompany her. She asked them to take her to Beyond's cell and flumped- quite literally- down on her bottom and simply sat there with a pencil in one hand and a pad of paper in the other.

(I couldn't think of anything else okay?!)
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:54 pm

B smiled sweetly and bit his thumbnail. "Hello." He sat in his crouched position
Back to top Go down
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:55 pm

"Hello." As usual, Minaru was uncannily quiet and could barely be heard even in the near silence that bogged down the already depressing prison. "Are you 'Beyond Birthday'?"
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:58 pm

"Rue Ryuzaki, B BB Beyond Birthday." He smirked. The gaurds waited outside a metal door.
Back to top Go down
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:02 am

"Rue? Like 'Rue' from Princess Tutu?" Minaru responded in her whispery way. "You have the same red eyes. Can you do ballet?" Yes, this was her way of speaking.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:20 am

He smirks slightly and shakes his head. "Sorry I cant. WAIT you like Anime?"
Back to top Go down
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:03 am

"Of course. Who doesn't?" Minaru responded. "I really like magical girl anime. People say that's embarrassing at my age, but I really like them."
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:18 am

He smirked and handed her an unsealed jar of strawberry jam. "Dont let the gaurds see you." He laughed abit and handed her Princess Tutu vol. 1.
Back to top Go down
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:25 am

"Wow!" Minaru exclaimed. "This is my favorite! How did you know? And how did you get it in jail? Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:30 am

"Shhhh!" He smirked. "Just trust me, im not supposed to have it. Hide it on your way out, and visit anytime." He smiled and gave her a detailed biography about himself.
Back to top Go down
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:32 am

"Thank you!" Minaru said, quietly as always. "Oh, I mentioned Princess Tutu earlier, though I forgot- so that's now you knew, right?"
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 am

He nodded and bit his thumbnail. He slipped his cell number and a phone in the manga.
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:43 pm

As if by a cue, a lone figure is seen walking along Alcatraz toward the pair of people. This figure was sporting the look of a Naval commissioned officer of the United States, and was dressed in a way that the gender was unknown. It could be a guy but really be a girl and vice versa. All anyone really knows is that mystery surrounds this person, as it was seen in a top-security prison with seemingly nothing but a pistol, which is later to be seen to be a CZ 75 pistol loaded with modified Splitter-class rounds. (Splitter meaning that after each round is shot, the bullet splits into a spread of smaller-but-faster shrapnel which, if impacting right, could effectively sever a target's arms and legs. If not sever, leave large lacerations where they land, hence their name). If one were to look closer, there was another pistol clip full of normal 9mm Parabellum bullets. The person looked up at the pair and smiled softly to them. "Hello there.".
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Beyond bed the girl farewell as she walked off. He noticed the Navy officer. "Hello, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:42 pm

"Oh, I'm hurt. But isn't it proper etiquette to introduce yourself first before asking someone who they are and what they want? " The figure asked this in a coy, smart-ass manner, but didn't exactly mean it as such. It's sort of a habit, probably one brought on from the attitude of a experienced military officer.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 8:11 pm

"Isnt it rude to just waltz in and say hello?"
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:51 pm

At this, a soft smirk can be seen upon Blair's facial features. "But then, I have authority here. Not only am I a officer of the Navy, I handle seaway transport of convicts to and fro here." Blair said while staring at Beyond from behind a small curtain of indigo-black-mix bangs.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:20 pm

"Yet again, I have a response. I myself am a convict and have no care or respect for you." He smirked back at the person, this was now a game of wt.
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:28 pm

"Maybe so, but then I don't need your respect of to be cared for. See you." Blair said while moving to walk past Beyond.
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:31 pm

"Fool..." Beyond muttered under his breath. "He argued with me for nothing..." (SWITCHING TO AUGUST)
Back to top Go down
Lain
Contractor
Lain

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 3:34 pm

2 hours later, Blair moved back to the battleship, U.S.S. Virtue.
Back to top Go down
Minaru
Admin
Minaru

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:19 pm

"Who were those people?" Minaru looked from Beyond to the exit. "I'm going after them!" She kept his gifts underneath her shirt and followed Blair out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"   Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz" Empty

Back to top Go down

Top Security Prison, "Alcatraz"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note X :: Role Play :: Role Play :: Role Play (Human Realm)-
Jump to: