Death Note X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note X

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shemaru! FEAR MY HUMANOID SHINIGAMI!! <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirai

Shemaru! FEAR MY HUMANOID SHINIGAMI!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Shemaru! FEAR MY HUMANOID SHINIGAMI!! <3   Shemaru! FEAR MY HUMANOID SHINIGAMI!! <3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Character Name: Shemaru
Is this a Unique character? Or is it your normal character?: Unique. I made him up... partly xD
Reason to become Shinigami: Likes to play mind games, using live "pawns" (a.k.a. humans)
Handwritting style: His hand writing is pretty standard print. Like it's neat, yet not very fancy. Simple, in a way.
Description of Shinigami: Shemaru is what we call "abnormal." He loves mind games and is incredibly competitive. He aspires to be somewhat like Ryuuk, although wishes a name for himself. He takes interest in the human realm, watching them as they go about their lives, but hates humans, because "of what they did to Rem." (that's a quote from Shemaru >.>) He generally dislikes other shinigami, but often plays chess and other games with the smarter ones. Looks like a regular human, but has no face. Literally. HE HAS NO FACE. His limbs are like Ryuuk's but a bit thicker and he wears all red, with red hair that seems as though it changes shape depending on his mood.
Memorable Quotes: "Why do -we- have to sit up here, nothing to do, except kill things, while the -humans- get to stay down there... killing things."
Death Note: Shemaru! FEAR MY HUMANOID SHINIGAMI!! <3 Tumblr11
Back to top Go down
Skeithrunner
Admin

Shemaru! FEAR MY HUMANOID SHINIGAMI!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shemaru! FEAR MY HUMANOID SHINIGAMI!! <3   Shemaru! FEAR MY HUMANOID SHINIGAMI!! <3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:03 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://deathnotex.darkbb.com

Shemaru! FEAR MY HUMANOID SHINIGAMI!! <3
Page 1 of 1